Friday, July 23, 2010

The ART of Fab!

Ask me and I shall tell you…




…Tell you of all the trials and let downs that I have had in a very (like microscopic) space of time. Ask me and I shall tell you how semi bitter I have become and how unfair this and that is…



But enough of that!



I have decided: today is a new day and I shall treat it as such. i have a couple of things that I need to set and keep in motion to ensure the successful transition from the glossy-eyed teenager to the young adult that I am that oozes fabulousness (wow that sounds weird).



So it begins:

• Daily mission to so rock the world everyday.

Think about it - we all go around following this and that. i think its time i did my thing and let everyone follow me for once... (makes perfect sense to me)

• Bigger commitment to laugh out loud.

Think about it - it seems that we spend far too much time frowning and complaining about things that we cannot change - enough i say (LOL)!!! no more. from here on I shall LOL instead of lol... (see the difference?) (wow - feel better already). Now say it with me: YES WE CAN (If it mattered, I would have made a damn good politician)

• Love a lot more harder

This applies to all the people around me. It goes from my family to friends, to all them haters and enviers. From the stranger to the undeserving and to the fellow soul sistas holding tight to this thing we shall dub life…See the thing about this love thing is that the more of it that you give the more you get in return (not necessarily from the person you gave to initially). My girls have been amazing and at times i don’t know how to thank them in a way that would make them realise how truly awesome they are. So, its more love their way and some to everyone else!!

For now, these are the objectives - one step at a time right. So there you have it.

I now move into what I call: THE ART OF FAB*

Go on, make your own list and share: what is you ART OF FAB FACTOR?

*Note: not everyone can pull this off, but it takes a certain kinda girl…

0 of YOUR thoughts:

Post a Comment