Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i have found my voice (pen)

it has been since forever.


ladies... (gents too) my life has been transformed and for some time, it seemed like it was for the worst. i am getting better though.

11 months ago at the hight of the best moment ever in my whole 23 years of life, i was knocked off and kept falling for the longest time - it seemed. with a huge thump, i think i have finally hit ground and after more sobs and cursings, i finally managed to stand and dust myself off - and boy has it been good dustings...

i started Musings so that i could share a few thoughts and outlooks but beyond my power, i seemed to be stuck in a huge "writings void" and could not for the life of me, come up with a post that was good enough but i think that has come to an end.

i have stumbeld upon previous writings that i never published on Musings. i want to share these - them and new inspirations that i have so... watch this space...
louds of love
GoT

0 of YOUR thoughts:

Post a Comment